Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Nam Nam Nam...

Finished more NAM-Soldiers yesterday. I think I´ve done enough of them for now, time to move on to something else. I´ll finish another MG3-Gunner and have the first batch of minis cast. Any maybe I´ll take a little break from sculpting, as I won´t have that much time for the rest of the week.


One Rifleman and one MG-Gunner. Note that this is my first attempt at doing muscles, he is supposed to have naked arms, but somehow I slightly overdid the muscles :D


And a view from the backside, so you can see the details of the pouches and LBE-gear.



Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I do like those two. Good sculpt, pose well chosen and in my opinion historical accurate . And the muscles? Well, I don't think that this is a problem. Looks good so far.

    The only thing I wonder about are their mouth. Do they sing or are they wearing beards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, finally some historical accuracy for you ;)

      regarding their mouth, I don´t know how you got the idea that they´re wearing beards - the Rambo-Type has a very pronounced chin. Maybe the mouth is a little too roundish, but looking at the original its not that much of a problem for the rambo-guy and its appropriate for the Rifleman, who could be exhaling to steady his aim (or shouting...) - not singing needed ^^

      Delete