Sunday, July 7, 2013

News from the Workbench

Short update for today: Exam time has begun last week and I decided to reduce the amount of sculpting until my first batch of minis are cast. I´ve returned to painting in the last few days, relaxing on the sunny balcony during my breaks from learning. These are the results:


Three Taliban (well, one could be used as a civilian as well).

I also started to paint my armor and vehicles, though these are early WIP, just got their first basic tone and need more love until they look decent.


And finally, some sculpting as well, still WIP - my attempt to replicate my own MG3-gunner, which is already painted and certainly wouldn´t like any moldmaking-process.


He still needs a helmet and some tweaking, I somehow feel like his vest is not voluminous enough.
I also manufactured some weapons, which is really fiddly, but I think some of them look quite decent. I´ll have them cast for my own use, but won´t show you photos as some of the kit would give away my plans for the next figures to come ;)

That´s all for today!

BG

No comments:

Post a Comment