Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sculpting Snowmen

As some of you might have guessed by the silence on this blog the past few days, I´ve been away throughout the christmas holidays and new year and didn´t have much access to the modelling stuff.

However, we did sculpt some lovely snowmen when it snowed on December 30th/31st.



The right one is the classic version, his companion on the left has a sculpted face.

Unfortunately they didn´t last very long, severe heat damage killed them, the next morning they where just to shapeless columns of snow :(


Now that I´m back, work continues on the more durable sculpts. I received a package with the new Russian sets which are being painted right now and will enter the shop very soon. I also received a pack of new weapons which enables me to continue on new russians and several other projects I had to delay for the lack of proper firearms.

So, seeya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment